Alula BAT-Fire-VZ Universal CATM1 5G-Ready Verizon Commercial Fire Communicator
Alula Universal CATM1 5G-Ready Verizon Commercial Fire Communicator (Verizon Network) *SPECIAL ORDER ITEM
The Alula BAT-Fire-VZ Universal CATM1 5G-Ready Verizon Commercial Fire Communicator is for System Integrators who want a versatile fire communicator, the universal BAT-Fire is equipped with dual Tip & Ring Dial Capture and four programmable inputs/outputs with dual path IP and LTE-M cellular technology, which allows system integrators to save money, maximize install flexibility and skip the 4G cellular sunset.
- Reduce configuration time with near universal FACP compatibility with Contact ID, dialer-capture and dialer-less FACPs.
- Maximize flexibility with a communicator that offers both sole path cellular or IP, and dual path communications.
- Meet local regulations with a communicator that can be configured to comply with the most recent UL & NFPA requirements.
- Increase RMR by monitoring auxiliary building system functions with four programmable inputs and outputs
- Simplify your day to day by using one communicator that works with all panels using Contact ID or dialer capture.
- Minimize install complexity by using a communicator that operates at either 12V or 24V and uses minimal current to ensure backup power requirements are met.
- Save money by eliminating the inevitable LTE/4G sunset by installing a fire communicator that’s 5G-ready.
- Eliminate service hassles with remote programming, troubleshooting and managed over-the-air firmware upgrades.
- Protect your investment with the industry’s best 5 year warranty.
- Supports 12V and 24V FACPS
- Sole path IP and dual path cellular communications
- Alarm capture via phone line interface or standard alarm outputs
- CAT-M1 cellular is 5G-ready
- Supports Contact ID reporting format
- Trouble event detection and reporting
- Four programmable input/output points
- At-a-glance system status via front panel LEDs
- Certifications: UL864 10th Edition, ULC-S559, UL
Housing Dimensions- 8.6 x 5.8 x 2.2 in (21.8 x 14.6 x 5.5 cm)
Weight-13.2 oz (372.9 g)
Mounting Fasteners- #6 screws and wall anchors (included)
Cover Securing Screw- #6 screw (included)
Antenna- External (included)
Reported Indications- Cover Tamper
Current Draw- 185 mA (Nominal) @ 12 VDC 100 mA (Nominal) @ 24 VDC
Input Voltage- 10V-27VDC
Operating Temperature- 32°F-120°F (0°C-48.9°C)
Maximum Humidity- 85% non-condensing relative humidity
Certifications- UL 864 10th Edition, ULC-S559, UL 1610, ULC-S304