CONSUMER DISCLOSURE AND CONSENT TO ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS:
Advanced Security, LLC
2043 South Bend Ave, #209
South Bend, IN 46637
1. DISCLOSURE. Federal law [Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act, 15 U.S.C. §§ 7001-7031] permits YOU to agree to the receipt of and access to certain documents and communications in electronic form, notwithstanding any requirement for written copies. Pursuant to this Consumer Disclosure and Consent to Electronic Communications YOU consent to receive and be provided with electronic copies of all documents and communications as defined below. Please save or print a copy of this document for YOUR records.
2. CONSENT TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY. YOU agree to receive all documents and communications including but not limited to terms and conditions, bills for services, statutory notices, correspondence and disclosures required by law to be in writing (“Documents and Communications”) from Company in an electronic format (“Electronic Communications”). YOU acknowledge that YOU are able to receive and retain such Electronic Communications by printing, downloading or saving them to YOUR electronic device. YOU accept any Electronic Communications provided by Company as a reasonable and proper notice in full satisfaction of any law or regulation requiring that such Documents and Communications be provided to YOU in writing, or in a form that YOU have the ability to retain. YOU agree that YOU are solely responsible for notifying Company of any changes to YOUR email address.
3. PAPER COPIES OF ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS. YOU agree that Company does not need to provide YOU with additional paper (non-electronic) copies of any Electronic Communications unless YOU specifically request to receive paper copies. Although you were able to save and print a copy, YOU may request a paper copy of any Electronic Communications provided by Company. YOU acknowledge Company reserves the right to charge YOU a reasonable fee for the production and mailing of any paper copy of Electronic Communications. To submit a request to receive a paper copy of all Electronic Communications contact Company at its mailing address, Advanced Security LLC., 2043 South Bend Ave #209., South Bend, IN 46637
4. REVOCATION OF CONSENT TO ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS. YOU have the right to withdraw YOUR consent to receive Electronic Communications from COMPANY at any time. YOU acknowledge that COMPANY reserves the right to restrict or terminate YOUR access to its website, web portal or web application if YOU withdraw YOUR consent to receive Electronic Communications. To withdraw YOUR consent to receive Electronic Communications contact Company by mail: Advanced Security LLC., 2043 South Bend Ave #209., South Bend, IN 46637
5. SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS. To utilize the Electronic Signature functionality, a web browser that supports the HTTPS protocol, HTML, and cookies (e.g., including but not limited to, current versions of Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Safari) will be needed. Viewing PDF documents requires Adobe Acrobat/Reader or similar software.
6. RIGHT TO MODIFY TERMS. Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify the terms and conditions of this Consumer Disclosure and Consent to Electronic Signatures and Communications. If required by law Company shall notify YOU of any modification to the Consumer Disclosure and Consent to Electronic Communications or the termination of its relationship with YOU.