Introducing the New Honeywell T-6 Z-Wave Thermostat
The Honeywell TH6320ZW2003/U T-6 Z-Wave Thermostat is a Z-Wave Plus certified programmable thermostat capable of controlling up to three heat and two cool stages of heat pump (including dual fuel heat pump systems), and up to two heat and two cool stages of conventional system (3H/2C HP, 2H/2C Conv.). It is one of the easiest smart thermostats to install and is controllable by all Z-Wave compliant controllers that have the control capability for “thermostat” devices. When integrated with the app that controls your Z-Wave controller (including Honeywell’s Total Connect®), the T6 lets you program and control your home’s HVAC system as well as other Z-Wave devices connected to the same Z-Wave controller. Because the thermostat can be battery-powered, low-voltage integrators can easily connect the thermostat to most HVAC systems. Optional 24 VAC power via “C” or common wire available.
- Flexible Power – Common wire (C-wire) NOT required. Use three AA batteries, hardwired or both
- Install with Ease – Shares same Honeywell T-Series mounting system and J-box adapter plate
- Improve Efficiency – Energy savings with onboard or cloud scheduling to maximize heating and cooling 24 hours a day; remote control temperature settings
- Universal Z-Wave compliance with all security and home automation hubs
- Cyber secure – Fully encrypted with the latest Z-Wave 5.0 chipset