Honeywell Home PROSIXPIR ProSeries Wireless Motion Detector
Honeywell Home ProSeries Wireless Motion Detector
The Honeywell Home PROSIXPIR ProSeries Wireless Motion Detector is designed for the ProSeries Alarm System and using 128-bit AES encryption. The PROSIXPIR offers a 40’X 56″ coverage area and pet immunity up to 80 lbs.
PROSIX Series is the next generation wireless technology for security and the connected home. With its innovative technology and superior performance, PROSIX Series enables faster installation, easier troubleshooting and remote diagnostics. Its encrypted transmission ensures the highest level of data security.
Compatible with the Resideo ProSeries platform, PROSIX Series technology is available in a broad selection of devices for intrusion, life safety, property protection, as well as in wearables, giving users immediate and convenient access to important system functions.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• Employs 128-bit AES encryption for a high level of security
• Helps prevent competitive account takeovers and conversions as SiX devices, when enabled devices, are locked into panels and must be unpaired by the installer to be used again
• Speed installation and eliminate errors with sensor’s battery pull-tab, auto-enrollment and no-touch adjustment.
• Use System Health Check to proactively troubleshoot by monitoring device signal strength, sensor settings, and battery life anytime, anywhere
Fewer Service Calls
• Reduces service calls with user-replaceable batteries and the ability to remotely adjust sensor parameters and download software updates
*Some Features are only available to your dealer and not the end-user
Mounting Hardware – Included
Detection Pattern – 40′ x 56′
LED Indicators – Yes
Tamper Protected – Yes
Transmission Range – 300 ft (92 meters)*
Frequency – 2.4 GHz
Encryption – 128-bit AES
Power Requirements – 3 volt CR123 battery (Qty 1)
Operating Temperature – 32° F to 122° F/0° C to 50° C
Temp. Compensation – Yes
Relative Humidity – 5-95%, non-condensing
Dimensions – 4.1″ H x 2.3″ W x 1.5″ D/ 105mm H x 60.4mm W x 39.3mm D
Approval Listings – FCC/IC, ETL Listed to UL 639, cETL Listed to ULC-S306-03
Authorized Countries – US/Canada/Latin America
*Varies based on each installation due to environmental conditions.