The Interlogix TX-E251 Long Range Door/Window Sensor with Extended Battery Life DWS is a sensor intended for installation on doors, windows, and other objects that open and close. The sensor transmits signals to the control panel when a magnet mounted near the sensor is moved away from or closer to the sensor. The TX-E251 features a high capacity CR2 lithium battery for extended battery life, and maximum performance output power for long range applications. The sensor features two separate zones: zone 1 can be used for either of the two reed switches, and zone 2 can be used as an external contact option. The sensor is also equipped with a cover tamper switch for additional security.
- 10-year battery life (based on typical usage)
- Pre-installed CR2 battery with pull tab for quick and easy installation
- Maximum RF output power for superior range performance and longer-range applications
- Two reed switches for additional flexibility during installation
- Terminal block and EO resistor included for N/C and N/O external contact applications
- Brown case cover and magnet covers included