The Ecolink TX-E251 Long Range Door/Window Sensor Qolsys, GE & Interlogix Compatible with Extended Battery Life DWS is a sensor intended for installation on doors, windows, and other objects that open and close. The sensor transmits signals to the control panel when a magnet mounted near the sensor is moved away from or closer to the sensor. The TX-E251 features a high capacity CR2 lithium battery for extended battery life, and maximum performance output power for long range applications. The sensor features two separate zones: zone 1 can be used for either of the two reed switches, and zone 2 can be used as an external contact option. The sensor is also equipped with a cover tamper switch for additional security.
The Ecolink brand is the manufacture of this product for Interlogix but now sells these under their own name. SAME PRODUCTS, just the packaging might be different.
- Compatible with Qolsys/GE & Interlogix 319.5 MHz wireless protocol. (Crystal based sensor)
- 10-year battery life (based on typical usage)
- Pre-installed CR2 battery with pull tab for quick and easy installation
- Maximum RF output power for superior range performance and longer-range applications
- Two reed switches for additional flexibility during installation
- Terminal block and EO resistor included for N/C and N/O external contact applications
- Brown case cover and magnet covers included