DSC PowerG PG9303BR 915MHz Wireless Door/Window Magnetic Contact
DSC PowerG 915MHz Wireless Door/Window Magnetic Contact- Brown
The new DSC PowerG PG9303BR 915MHz Wireless Door/Window Magnetic Contact protects common intrusion points such as windows and doors. It communicates with the security system, reporting openings and closings of doors and windows. This provides additional protection of property, with timely alerts, instantly when an intrusion attempt begins. With an exceptionally long-lasting battery, this magnetic contact delivers enduring security. The robust communication link enables long-range transmission and strengthens protection against interference. A convenient pull tab makes installation easy and fast
A small and discreet, yet robust device, each part of the PowerG Wireless Door/Window Magnetic Contact is housed within a compact casing that accommodates even the tightest-fitting installations, as well as those where aesthetics is critical. The slim, sleek design makes the device practically invisible once installed, minimizing visual impact and complementing the décor of just about any home or office space.
Built-in Signal Quality Indication
The PowerG Wireless Door/Window Magnetic Contact comes equipped with a visible signal quality LED indicator. This allows the installer to choose the optimal location for installation, without having to go back and forth to the keypad.
The PowerG Wireless Door/Window Magnetic Contact offers enduring security, with an ultra-long battery-life of up to 6 years. In addition to ensuring extended value for end users, this helps minimize maintenance needs.
PowerG – The power of wires, without the wires
Cut out the wires and plug in peace of mind with PowerG, the leading wireless security technology for today’s homes and businesses. PowerG offers all the benefits of traditional wired security, without the hassles and vulnerabilities of wires. It makes end users’ lives more secure and convenient, and is ideal for a wide range of applications.
- Ideal for protecting doors, windows and other entranceways
- Small size and unobtrusive design make it virtually unnoticeable when installed
- Provides reliable performance using built-in PowerG leading wireless intrusion technology
- Outstanding, robust communication enables long-range transmission and strengthens protection against interference
- Simple to install, with a time-saving pull tab
- Visible signal quality indicator on the device
- Easy to maintain
- Delivers long-lasting value with a 6-year battery life (with typical use)
- COLOR: BROWN
The Power of PowerG:
The revolutionary PowerG powers a robust, feature-rich platform designed to reduce operational costs for dealers, and provide ultimate reliability for end users.
- Multichannel, Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum technology – to overcome frequency blocking and interference
- Adaptive transmission power – for battery life preservation
- High transmission ranges – for reliable communication
- TDMA synchronized communication technology – to prevent message collisions
- 128 bit AES encryption – for high-level protection against analysis tools and digital attacks
Compatibility: PGx303 – PowerSeries Neo, WP, PowerSeries Pro, iotega and Qolsys IQ 2+ systems
Frequency: USA: 912-919 MHz, Europe and rest of world: 433-434 MHz*, 868-869 MHz
Battery type: 3V, CR2450 lithium battery
Battery life: 6 years (with typical use)
Weight: (including battery) 20g (0.71oz)
Operating temperature: -10°C to 55°C (32°F to 122°F)
Operating environment: Indoors
Dimensions: 67 x 31 x 11 mm (2.6 x 1.2 x 0.4 in.)