Yale YRD156-ZW2-619 TouchScreen Deadbolt Z-Wave Lock-Satin Nickel
Yale TouchScreen Deadbolt Z-Wave Lock-Satin Nickel
Built for the Pros. Designed for the Home.
The Yale YRD156-ZW2-619 TouchScreen Deadbolt Z-Wave Lock-Satin Nickel is a key-free deadbolt with Z Wave Plus built-in touchscreen model. It replaces a standard deadbolt in minutes using just a screwdriver and can be added to dozens of Z-Wave smart home and alarm systems with one-touch enrollment.
The lock is 100% key free so it can’t be picked and there’s no keys to lose. To prevent lockouts due to dead batteries, there is a 9V battery terminal located below the keypad. The lock has a backlit keypad that wakes with a touch and has numbers that won’t wear off. It’s backed by a lifetime limited warranty on finish and mechanics, and a one year warranty for electronics.
- Replaces your existing deadbolt on doors that are 1-3/8″ to 2-1/4″ thick with just a screwdriver
- 100% key free making it more secure than standard deadbolts because there’s no cylinder to pick. Plus, there’s no keys to lose!
- Z-Wave Plus is built in and there’s a single step enrollment process for adding the lock to compatible smart home and alarm systems.
- Works with dozens of Z-Wave Plus smart home and alarm systems including ADT, Honeywell, Alarm.com, Vera, Qolsys, 2Gig and more.
- Create unique entry codes for people you trust and delete codes when you need to.
- You won’t get locked out if the batteries die. Simply hold a 9V battery to the terminals below the keypad for a temporary charge.
- BHMA Grade 2 Certified and backed by Yale with a lifetime warranty on finish and mechanical and one year for electronics.
- The lock’s keypad is backlit so it’s easy to see at night and the numbers won’t wear off.
- Comes with a small bore hole adapter to fit doors with a bore hole of 1-1/2″ or 2-1/8″
- Backed by a lifetime limited warranty on finish and mechanical; one year for electronics .
|What’s In The Box||Yale YRD156 Keypad Lock with Z-Wave Plus, Strike Plate, Mounting Hardware, Installation Manual|
|Door Thickness||1 3/8” – 2 ¼”|
|Backset:||2 3/8” or 2 ¾”|
|Face Bore Dim||
2 1/8” or 1 1/2″ with small bore hole adapter
|Edge Bore Dims||
Adjustable Latch to Accommodate a 2 3/8″ or 2 3/4″ Backset
Self handing (Hand while in unlocked position)
|Certifications||Grade 2 A156.36 ANSI/BHMA|
1 Year Electronics
Unlimited Lifetime on Finish and Mechanical
|Not Compatible With||
Mortise Locks, Interconnected Locks, Rim Cylinder Locks
|Number of Keys||0|
|Number of Entry Codes||100|
For more Yale products Click Here