Honeywell Home PROTAKEOVER ProSeries Wireless Takeover Module
Honeywell Home ProSeries Wireless Takeover Module
The Honeywell Home PROTAKEOVER ProSeries Wireless Takeover Module is a single, simple plug-in solution that enables ProSeries panels to communicate with multiple wireless security sensor protocols. The module can be added with a fast and easy installation on all ProSeries control panels.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• Easy plug-in installation and enrollment
• Protocols supported include 5800Series, 2GIG, DSC (North America),ITI and BOSCH
• Diversity antennas for increased coverage located in the All-in-One panel back plate
• UL 1023 compliant
• Power supply regulation on board – module is powered from the panel and is supported by the back-up battery should AC loss occur
• Protocol selection is based on a single rotary switch.
The module allows the user to choose between Honeywell 5800, 2GIG 345 MHz, Bosch, and 319.5 MHz Sensors.
COMPATIBILITY: All ProSeries control panels
FREQUENCY: 319 MHz, 345 MHz and 433 MHz
POWER REQUIREMENTS/BATTERY: 5VDC
BATTERY BACKUP: Yes (panel)
OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 32° to 122° F/0° to 50° C (Agency
Compliance 32° to 120° F/0° to 49° C)
OPERATING HUMIDITY: 95% max. (Agency Compliance 93% max.) non-condensing
DIMENSIONS: 2.8″ (71mm) L x 1.2″ (30mm) W
ETL US Listed to UL 1023 and UL 1610
cETL Listed to ULC C1023
AUTHORIZED COUNTRIES: US, Canada, Latin America