The Interlogix Simon XTi-5 80-649-3N-XT5 wireless security alarm kit is the next generation of Simon® XTi builds on the reliability of the original by adding a larger display and updated housing. This self-contained security system provides color LCD touch screen convenience, at-a-glance system status, and easy to use icon based system operation all at a cost conscious price point.
The Interlogix Simon XTi-5 80-649-3N-XT5 is ideally suited for monitoring the security and safety of houses, condominiums and apartments. The ability to add on Z-Wave® lights, thermostats and door locks, in addition to the Interlogix® Image Sensor — for viewing recorded snap shots and real-time look-ins — make it a perfect solution for whole home security and comfort management.
All these functions can also be controlled remotely using Web portal and mobile applications powered by Alarm.com®. Any Web enabled device (laptop, smartphone or tablet) provides access to Simon XTi-5’s functionality and even includes lifestyle-enhancing information such as the current outdoor temperature and a four-day weather forecast.
The Simon XTi-5 panel comes standard with 40 wireless zones, or it can be set up with 38 wireless zones and two built-in hardwired supervised burglary zones (normally-closed loop only). The built-in radio receiver works with both crystal and SAW Learn Mode sensors.
See the Simon XTi-5 in action
XTi-5 Control Panel
Battery, Class II Transformer
Phone Cord, RJ31X Jack, Video
(3) Door/Window Sensors
(1) Pet Immune PIR Motion Sensor
(1) 4-Button Keychain Touchpad
- Simple, no button interface; All interaction occurs via a 5-inch color LCD with graphical user interface (GUI)
- At-a-glance status of home and property
- Actionable status icons
- Menu-based system programming and test
- 40 wireless zones — two can be hardwired (normally-closed loop only)
- Built-in PSTN 2-way voice capability (over Cellular with optional module)
- Supports both crystal and SAW LearnMode sensors, repeaters
- Supports 2-way RF products (version-specific)
- Chime feature for monitoring door, window or motion activity
- 1 master access code and 8 programmable user access codes of 3 to 6 digits
- SIA or CID central station reporting formats and Voice Event Notification reporting via PSTN (native) and/or optional Cellular and IP modules
- Program panel with built-in touch screen or Enterprise Downloader software v4.4 or later
- Expansion options
For more Interlogix products Click Here