The Interlogix 600-6520-95 Wireless Carbon Monoxide (CO) Alarm by Interlogix accurately and reliably alerts residents of potentially dangerous levels of CO in their home, and sends a CO alarm signal to Interlogix control panels and the central monitoring station, if used in a professionally monitored system.
The Interlogix 600-6520-95 Wireless electrochemical carbon monoxide alarm with sounder, hush, local tamper/end-of-life/trouble, and functional test, listed to ANSI/UL 2034 Standard. For use with Concord, NetworX and other Interlogix control panels. The 600-6520-95 is backwards compatible with all new and legacy panels. The 600 Series wireless CO alarm will report battery life and signal loss to the panel, but will only report locally at the sensor, tamper, end-of-life and trouble conditions.
For more Interlogix products Click Here
- Full Compliance and Listed to ANSI/UL 2034 Standard
- Industry-leading 7-Year Sensor Life and 5-Year Battery Life w/3 AA Alkaline Batteries
- Most Reliable and Longest Life Electrochemical Sensor
- Integrated Wireless Transmitter Saves Labor and Installation Time
- Wall Tamper Switch Reduces Liability if Removed
- Battery-only-powered Enables Operation During Power Outages
- Hush for Alarm, Trouble and Battery Reduces Customer Frustration
- Functional Testing May Be Completed Using Canned CO Gas