The Interlogix 600-1048-XT-LTE-VZ LTE Radio for Simon XT/XTi/XTi-5 module bring Alarm.com®’s secure wireless signaling, real-time event notification and Web-based remote monitoring and control capabilities to the Simon XT/XTi/XTi-5 panels.
The digital wireless communication enables secure alarm reporting to a central monitoring station via SIA or Contact ID, regardless of whether or not a phone line is installed at the system location. The module also enables Simon XT/XTi/XTi-5 end users to monitor and control their security system remotely via the Alarm.com web site and mobile/PDA devices. These devices support two-way voice over cellular, allowing users to speak directly to a central station in the event of an emergency. Additionally, using the Z-Wave® enabled modems provides the added functionality of controlling Z-Wave class devices such as lighting and thermostats.
For more Interlogix products Click Here
- Fits within existing Simon XT/XTi/XTi-5 housing for quick and easy installation
- Remote monitoring and control provides homeowners with convenient access to the system from virtually anywhere
- U.S. cellular coverage covers more than 95% of U.S. population
- Z-Wave class modems enable homeowners to control lighting, thermostat, door locks and more
- Two-way voice over LTE and GSM allows homeowners to speak directly to a central station during emergencies (standard on all models)
Compatibility: Simon XT/XTi/XTi-5 panels
Dimensions: 4.06 x 1.875 in. (103.1 x 47.6mm)
Operating Temperature: 32°F to 120°F (0°C to 49°C)
Humidity: 90% relative humidity
Power requirements: 6V nominal, 30mA standby current, 1.7A peak current, supplied by Simon XT/XTi/XTi-5 panels
Cellular Network: Verizon LTE