Telguard TG-7FS TG7LAF LTE Cellular Commercial Fire Alarm Communicator
Telguard LTE Commercial Fire Alarm Communicator (AT&T LTE Network)
The Telguard TG-7FS TG7LAF LTE Cellular Commercial Fire Alarm Communicator solution for commercial fire systems. The TG-7FS LTE-A transmits alarm signals from the fire panel over the digital cellular network to the designated monitoring station. Compliant with the 2016 Edition of NFPA 72, the TG-7FS LTE-A can serve as the sole communications path for the fire alarm system. It replaces all of the landlines currently dedicated to the master control unit. On average, cellular monitoring costs the end user significantly less than a dedicated landline. For each landline replaced with a TG-7FS LTE-A, the monthly communications bill decreases. By being able to signal failures to the central station within sixty minutes of an outage, the TG-7FS LTE-A can be installed as the sole path for commercial fire installations. For existing installations, all landlines can be swapped for a single TG-7FS LTE-A because of the new sixty minute supervision mode. The TG-7FS LTE-A can also be installed as a backup path and upgraded to sole path at a later date..
FOR: COMMERCIAL FIRE
- Certified for use on the AT&T LTE network for long, sunset-free installation.
- Meets UL 864 requirements for sole, primary or backup path communications.
- Minimizes false alarms by providing dual paths for self-tests.
- Falls back to 3G/4G if an LTE network is not available, for extended network coverage.
- Transmit Power: 200 mW in all bands.
- Power Consumption: 60mA (Standby) 250mA (Transmission).
- Transformer: 12VAC, 800mA UL listed plug-in.
- LTE Bands: 2, 4 & 17.
- 3G Bands: 2 & 5.
- Antenna: 9” dipole with max gain of 3dBi.
- FCC part 15, 22, 24, 27 and 68 compliant.
- TG-7FS LTE-V: 7.5” H x 11.5” W x 3.5” D.
- Shipping Weight: 8lbs.
- Operating Environment: 0°C to +50°C; up to 95% humidity (non-condensing).
For more Telguard Products Click Here