The Vizia RF + family of products captures the essence of “smart” lighting control with its embedded Z-Wave radio frequency technology and stylish form factor that is compatible with Leviton’s hallmark Decora design. Robust features like Zone Control, Scene Control and Timed Events give you one-touch control of your home’s lighting and any Z-Wave enabled device. Vizia RF + Split Duplex Tamper Resistant Receptacle fits into a standard wall box and replaces a regular receptacle. The outlet labeled “controlled” provides local and remote ON/OFF switching of table lamps, floor lamps, holiday lighting and fans. It responds to commands sent from Leviton Vizia RF + Controllers (sold separately). Controlled devices can react through scene commands individually or as part of a scene or zone grouping of lights to provide an elegant and convenient “one-touch” lighting experience. The other outlet is a standard tamper-resistant receptacle that provides constant power. Both outlets are tamper-resistant to meet the 2008 National Electrical Code child safety requirement for new residential construction. They contain an internal shutter mechanism that blocks access to the contacts unless a two-prong plug is inserted, helping ensure children safety.
Features and Benefits
- Comes with a white face affixed; ivory and light almond faces are also included.
- Wireless RF technology creates a mesh network for command and control interoperability
- The Controlled side can be used for wireless ON/OFF control of plugged-in electrical loads up to 15 amps, such as lamps, appliances and electronics
- Non-controlled side is a tamper-resistant receptacle that provides constant power
- Shutter mechanism inside the TR receptacle blocks access to the contacts unless a two-prong plug is inserted, helping ensure hairpins, keys, etc.. will be locked out
- Requires the Vizia RF + Handheld Remote – VRCPG for programming and control of the Vizia RF + System (sold separately)