Honeywell Home PROSIXC2W ProSeries Hardwired to SIX Wireless Converter
Honeywell Home ProSeries Hardwired to SIX Wireless Converter
The Honeywell Home PROSIXC2W ProSeries Hardwired to SIX Wireless Converter enables retrofitting existing 12-volt security systems by converting their wired sensors to SiX™ wireless technology. In addition, it can be used in new construction installations that have been fitted with hardwired systems. Converting existing wired zones to wireless saves on installation cost, time and materials since there is no need to replace wired devices with individual transmitters.
PROSIXC2W is simple to install and extremely flexible. It can power wired PIRs, and the included power supply is backed up with a standard rechargeable battery.
One button calibration automatically configures PROSIXC2W by learning what zones are in use.
Set-up is a three step process:
1. Mount and wire the module
2. Calibrate/activate the module zones
3. Enroll the module’s wireless zones into the control panel
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• Reduce installation cost, time and material
• 8 hardwired zones with end-of-line resistor protection – use with existing contacts, PIRs, glassbreaks and other 12V sensors. Not for use with fire, heat or CO sensors. It is recommended that any existing smoke, heat or CO detectors be replaced with new SiX Series detectors.
• One-button calibration/activation of zone inputs
• SiX technology MAC ID numbers are automatically assigned to activated zones
• Power supply included to power PIRs. 12V 4AH battery provides four hours of standby. Low battery supervision and notification.
• Case and wall tamper switches
• Complete supervision of transmitters, zone tampers and low battery
• Module can be mounted next to the control panel being replaced, or relocated if necessary to maximize wireless range