Sierra Wireless/Uplink GPSLTE Vehicle Tracking Device-OBD or Hardwired
Sierra Wireless/Uplink GPS Vehicle Tracking Device on the LTE Network
Sierra Wireless/Uplink GPSLTE Vehicle Tracking Device-OBD or Hardwired is a turnkey vehicle tracking service for commercial and residential customers. Uplink GPS features a fully-hosted, cloud-based vehicle tracking service, and a dealer-branded portal with no set up fees.
Uplink GPSLTE Device Features:
- Straightforward service plan options with flat rate billing
- Uses the LTE Cellular Network
- Simple Installation
- Tracks up to every 2 minutes
- Click-to-update, Over-Speed alerts, live tracking, trip reporting, Geofence alert zones.
- Includes: GPS receiver, LTE Radio, built in antenna and internal backup battery.
- Email alerts in the event of speeding, unauthorized use, theft, or vehicle alert zone violation
- Internal 200 mAh backup battery
- Includes two harness options:
— 3-wire connection (2 for power, 1 for ignition status) — OBD connection, plugs into on-board diagnostic port
- Tracking & Visibility: monitor times (travel, onsite, start and end, idle), ignition events, and more
- Asset Recovery: view vehicle locations recorded every two or five minutes, including 60 days of stored history
- Peace of Mind: track teens, elderly drivers, or a commercial fleet