Honeywell TCVT2 Vehicle Tracker Services provide on-demand vehicle/asset location, location history, programmable speed alerts (vehicle alerts), customized notifications based upon entering or exiting a designated area and more. The option to upload an image of the user’s vehicle or asset in the account is available.
When vehicles or assets exit the geo-fence area that has been set up, the GPS dashboard images will appear in red. Green shading indicates that the vehicle or asset is within the geo-fence area that has been created. If the dashboard is yellow, this means a geo-fence area has not been created.
Tracking services may be combined with interactive security, energy management and video services, or as a standalone service offering.
Tracking services are a part of Honeywell Total Connect Remote Services, which let consumers control their security and automation systems, view live video and receive important email and video notifications on mobile devices anytime, anywhere.
- Recommended for passenger cars, light trucks and service vans
- Plug and play Installation – plugs directly into vehicle’s OBD port
- Vehicle diagnostics and reporting capabilities
- Compatible with most vehicles built since 1996
- Compact, lightweight, low profile design
- Internal antennas
- Customizable features (GPS location, geo-fencing and events)
- Monitored and reconfigured remotely
- Location history with starts and stops