Honeywell TCAT-EB Asset Tracker (Extended Battery) Services provide on-demand vehicle/asset location, location history, programmable speed alerts (vehicle alerts), customized notifications based upon entering or exiting a designated area and more. The option to upload an image of the user’s vehicle or asset in the account is available.
When vehicles or assets exit the geo-fence area that has been set up, the GPS dashboard images will appear in red. Green shading indicates that the vehicle or asset is within the geo-fence area that has been created. If the dashboard is yellow, this means a geo-fence area has not been created.
Tracking services may be combined with interactive security, energy management and video services, or as a standalone service offering.
Tracking services are a part of Honeywell Total Connect Remote Services, which let consumers control their security and automation systems, view live video and receive important email and video notifications on mobile devices anytime, anywhere.
- Recommended for non-powered applications – designed for heavy machinery and equipment, freight containers and general valuables
- CDMA 1XRTT
- 1XRTT supports 800/1900 MHz dual band
- LED status indicators for GPS, network registration
- Over-the-air configuration and firmware upgrade
- Integrated GPS receiver and antenna for tracking applications
- Supports SMS connectivity
- Internal 6600mA rechargeable battery for applications requiring longer battery life (may last up to two years, depending upon the activity use of the asset)