The Alarm.com ADC-3035L-AT Connected Car Device Extends security and awareness outside the home or business with Alarm.com’s Connected Car offering. Track your vehicle‘s location, view engine status, and analyze fuel efficiency—right from the Alarm.com Mobile App. Enjoy peace of mind with real-time driver safety alerts, diagnostic alerts, and more. The Car Connector quickly and easily plugs into a vehicle’s OBD-II port, connecting the vehicle to the Alarm.com platform.
We offer the Connected Car Monthly service as an Add-On to your current Alarm.com Account with us, or if you do not have a currently alarm.com account we also offer this as a Stand-Alone Service plan and additional devices can be added for only $7.50 a month per unit.
- Vehicle Location and Tracking
- Diagnostics and potential repairs (check engine light on, low battery or low fuel)
- Driving Behavior (sudden acceleration, hard braking, excessive speeding)
- Unexpected Movement (vehicle moves while the engine is off, indicating it may have been towed, crashed into, or stolen)
• 4G LTE
• GPS for location tracking
• Accelerometer for movement detection
• Backup battery
• Works with the Alarm.com Mobile App
• Real-time car status
• Driver safety alerts
• Diagnostics and security alerts
• Plug-and-play installation
• Works with vehicles with an OBD-II port (standard on vehicles manufactured in 1996 or later). Hybrid and electric vehicles are not currently supported.
A smart home security system gives you confidence. If there’s trouble at home, you’ll always know—even when you’re not there. If only you could plug it into your car.
You could know about dangerous driving activity even when you weren’t in the car yourself. You could stay one step ahead of emergencies, and feel more confident that your vehicle, and the people driving it, were safe.
With Connected Car from Alarm.com, you can. Take a look.
With real-time alerts for sudden acceleration, hard braking and speeding, you’ll know for sure if your teen is driving responsibly, or if you need to reach out and ask what’s going on.
Stay one step ahead of emergency repairs
If you’ve ever waited at the roadside for a tow truck to take your stranded car to the shop, you know that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
Connected Car provides you with maintenance alerts that keep you one step ahead of emergency repairs and rescues. Whether your fuel tank is nearly empty, you need to get your engine checked or your battery is low, you’ll be forewarned to fix the issue before it turns into a surprise expense.
Park your car with confidence
Do you feel anxious when you park in a less-than-perfect spot? You’ll appreciate the extra confidence that Connected Car gives you.
If there’s unexpected movement, you’ll get an alert. If you’re towed—or if you forget where you parked—you’ll know exactly where to go, thanks to Connected Car’s location tracking.