Alarm.com Connected Car GPS Additional Devices Service
- Diagnostics and potential repairs (check engine light on, low battery or low fuel)
- Driving Behavior (sudden acceleration, hard braking, excessive speeding)
- Unexpected Movement (vehicle moves while the engine is off, indicating it may have been towed, crashed into, or stolen)
- Compatible with most cars manufactured since 1996, the Connected Car device plugs into a vehicle’s OBD-II port for easy self-installation
- Connected Car uses a dedicated cellular connection and has a battery backup, so it communicates even when the vehicle’s engine is off.
- Price Listed is for each additional device, after purchasing the Stand alone plan or the Add-On service for your existing account with us.
*Requires an Active Alarm.com Account with Advanced Security and compatible device.
- Track Real-Time vehicle location and status
- Get driver safety and diagnostics alerts
- Price Listed is for each additional device
- *Requires an Active Alarm.com Account with Advanced Security and device